Help Us Help You
The success of your treatment depends on your giving the doctor your complete medical history along with the history of your current problem. You should consider the following prior to your first appointment:
- What is the nature of the discomfort? Is it burning or tingling, sharp or dull, throbbing or aching, deep or superficial?
- Location - Use your fingers to find the one spot that is most tender.
- Duration - How long have you had your symptoms? Have they been constant or do they come and go?
- How did the pain start? Was there an injury? Have you had an increase in weight or activity?
- What makes the condition worse or better?
- Have you had any treatment prior to your appointment?
- Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website.
It always saves time at the doctor's office if you have a prepared list of medications, allergies, surgical history, and family medical history.
- You can print your forms from this site to fill out and bring with you, which will save you additional time. (See the registration forms below)
For all toenail problems, remove or do not use nail polish. If we are treating you for an ingrown nail, bring an open toe shoe or sandal.
If we are treating you for heel or arch pain, your skin must be dry. Please don't use any creams, oils, lotions or moisturizing soaps (such as Dove or Caress) on your foot or leg prior to your visit.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to bring
Please have your insurance card, new patient registration forms and picture ID with you for your visit. Bring a referral from your primary care physician if necessary. This will allow us to bill your insurance for you and ensure that all information is correct and up to date. Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete the new patient process. Please review the Office & Policy page.
Coming from the South (Bowie). As you pass the Big Fish Grille and Dunkin' Donuts, get into your left lane . Cross Route 3 at the gap in the median. There is no traffic light at the turn. Shoppers Grocery Store will be in front of you, on your right. If you passed Friendly’s you have gone too far. Cross over Route 3 onto Crofton Blvd. Crofton Blvd is approximately 100 yards long. Turn right at the end of the median. You will be on Crofton Blvd. for approximately 20 yards. Make the right turn into the entrance to 1657 Crofton Blvd. on your right. Our office is located on the second floor. There is an elevator in the lobby.
Coming from the North. You will pass the Nautilus Diner, and then a large three story tan brick building with the numbers 1655 and 1657 on the front of the building. At the far end of this building, make the right onto Crofton Blvd. At the end of the median, approximately 100 yards, make a right onto Crofton Blvd. You will only be on Crofton Blvd.for approx 20 yards. Make a right into the entrance for 1657 Crofton Blvd. Our office is on the second floor. There is an elevator in the lobby.